NC Wetlands Passport – Printable map and list
This passport lists and maps over 220 publicly accessible wetlands across North Carolina. Sites are listed alphabetically by ecoregion (Mountain, Piedmont, and Coastal Plain) with address information provided. Wetland sites are numbered in the order listed and shown on a centerfold map. Print yours today!
How to print your wetlands passport:
- Download and open file in Adobe Reader.
- Select “File” from the top menu bar
- Select “Print”
- Select the Printer you want to use
- Under “Pages to Print”, select “All”
- Under “Comments & Forms”, select “Document”
- Under “Page Sizing & Handling” select “Booklet” and make sure the following are selected:
- Both sides
- Sheets from 1 to 4
- Binding Left
- Orientation: Portrait
- In the preview box, you should see 11×8.5 inches with an image of the back cover on the left and front cover on the right.
- Click Print